Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mother Nature seems to have something against me.

Mother Nature just seems to have something against me this year as far as commuting goes. I haven't been able to stay consistent in commuting to & from work. I've only been able to commute few times since getting the shoes. I've finally fixed the problem with the insole for my right foot. I found out that the arch support was held in place with velcro. I removed the arch support & now I don't have the problem of my arch bothering me anymore. I'm still having to adjust the cleat position though. I'm hoping the weather changes here soon to get back to a regular commuting schedule. My workday seems to go by faster when I get to ride into work each morning. I'm looking foward to commuting again & getting back to a normal routine for me.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I hate it when my plans for commuting get interrupted. I currently have been out for a minor surgery, but I am quickly trying to get back into the swing of things. Hoping your weather improves and mine cools off. We are in the high 80s and low 90s. Too early to be this hot already.