Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good week for commuting

This week the weather has been fantastic. It was only 47 degrees when I left the house this morning, but it felt fantastic. I love riding in the cooler weather. My legs felt good on the way to work, although it took a bit longer to warm them up in the cool weather. There is just something about riding in cool weather and the dark that makes it feel like an adventure each time I do it. I love the fact that when I leave for work, there really isnt' much traffic at that time. The return trip is a totally different story. I'm just happy that I haven't been knocked over a few times with the way some people drive. I have been able to commute 3 days this week. Tomorrow is my treat to myself. On each payday I drive to work and stop and treat myself to a Dunkin Donuts iced coffee. I really love those things & I'd have one every day if I could afford to. Well the early forecasts look like next week will be another good week for commuting. Stay tuned for more adventures.......

No comments: